Delta Natural Gas Company, Inc.
- Started 1949; growth through expansion and acquisitions
- Regulated by Kentucky Public Service Commission
- Distributes, transports and gathers natural gas
- June 30, 2014 annual throughput of 19.9 bcf. (3.4 bcf sales; 16.5 bcf transportation)
- Quarterly gas cost recovery filings recover gas cost in rates
- Primarily weather-sensitive residential /commercial sales
- Rates adjust December-April billing months for weather variances from normal (30 year average)
Non-Regulated Subsidiary Companies
- Delta Resources, Inc., Delgasco, Inc. and Enpro, Inc. buy and sell gas and operate production properties.
Corporate Mission StatementDelta will provide premier natural gas services while having a positive impact on customers, employees and shareholders.
Listed: NASDAQ OMX Group
Price Range:$25.02-$18.43(12 mos. 6/30/14)
Earnings 12 mos. Ended 6/30/14: $1.19
Annualized Dividend 6/30/14: $0.76
Book Value 6/30/14: $10.76
DELTA’S THREE SUBSIDIARIES, DELTA RESOURCES, INC., DELGASCO, INC., AND ENPRO, INC. ARE NOT THE SAME COMPANIES AS DELTA NATURAL GAS COMPANY, INC. THE THREE SUBSIDIARIES ARE NOT REGULATED BY THE KENTUCKY PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BUY THE THREE SUBSIDIARIES’ PRODUCTS OR SERVICES IN ORDER TO CONTINUE TO RECEIVE QUALITY REGULATED SERVICES FROM THE UTILITY.